…and what a year! i cant believe its been a year since my first adult shoot with digital desire. the year has gone by so fast, and ive done so much! From…
- signing with one of the best adult agency’s
-from being in 20+ movies… (and about 20 more that havent been released yet)
-getting the cover of about 1/4 of them (not bad for a newcommer…)
-starring in 2 films… Dani Daniels the Yoga Instructor and The Vampire Mistress
- working almost everyday!
- shooting for the largest internet porn companies in the world (and yes, internationally)
-being published in both u.s. and international magazines
- having 30,000+ loyal fans and followers on twitter, thank you guys!
- building and maintaining a successful blog
- shooting with some of the best photographers/ directors in the world
-building my own paid website (on my own)
- Directing, Filming, AND Editing my own movies for Filly Films
- becoming a twistys treat
-being published in Penthouse Magazine TWICE, one month with a G/G spread and another as a Penthouse Pet (for january, what a great way to start the new year)!
-gaining new close, good friends :)
- im sure i am forgeting some things but its early and i havent had my coffee yet :)
Thank you all for all the love and support. last January i never thought i would be here. i know 2012 is only going to get better! i have the best friends/fans/coworkers in the world and i love every minute of my job!
I'm really sad you've chosen to ruin every picture you post with that horrible watermark. Not only does it spoil the picture aesthetically, but now instead of a pretty photo of one of my favorite girls, it's a crass advertisement.
yea, your right. i tried it, but i actually hate it.